Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

abscess

Hello, I cracked a tooth next to the front  tooth like 3 month ago , iI developed an abscess my face swell up
It was so bad that my eyes shut from being so swollen,i went to the ER and an oral surgeon open up my gums
To drain out the infection. my is he left a drainage in my mouth & said i must come back on tuesday to remove it
I was on heavy medication and so much pain did not bother to ask why the drainage was keep there for 2 day. I
Have go back Monday to remove it. I'm still on Clindamycin hcl 300 MG & Hydrocodone APAP 5-500  Tablets
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.