Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

bump on gum

I had a root canal about six months ago and somehow they have lost the crown but in the meantime I have been tryin not to eat on that side of my mouht but about a wek ago it started to feel sore and I developed a bump or it felt similar to a boil on my gum. I was wondering do you think it could be infected?
Your descriptions suggest dental abscess. Seeing a dentist is advised.
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.