Compulsive Behaviors Forum

aldara and open sores

I used aldara cream on my son for 2 weeks and he developed open sores. If I remeber well I applied the cream once or twice on the weakened skin. I have read all the horror stories about the cream and will like to know if there is a posssibility of damage to his immune system due to the use of this cream. he has mollocum contagiosum. He did not have any other side effects.

The cream question should go the the dermatology forum.  Also be aware that molluscum is a viral condition that is very related to emotional state and has been sucessfully treated with hypnosis.  See http://grossbart for more on that.

tg
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.