Computer Community
70 Members

Welcome to the Computer Community

Thanks for joining! :) Anyone may talk about any computer/technology related topics here, as well as ask for advice on computer problems, etc.

You you have any questions regarding this community, please feel free to contact me and I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for joining!!!! I hope everyone will enjoy this community!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.