Congestive Heart Failure Community

Pericardium Cyst

I was hospitalized for a severe blood clot in the IVC.  After it was cleared, my doctor ran a scan and found (1) a Hiatal Hernia (2) a Pericardium Cyst that measures 2.7 cm adjacent to the IVC within the chest.  How serious is this cyst and how serious is the surgery to remove it? (i have already talked to my doctor to give me a referral to cardiologist; I'm at the waiting point for that)  I'm also wondering, since I just went through the blood clot issue how serious this is?

Thank you for prompt replies, I'm very scared and concerned.