What might be some reasons why my body is filling up with fluid?

I am a 49 year old female who has remained physically fit.  I powerwalk 3 to 5 days per week and practice yoga daily.  A year ago, I went to put on a dress for a wedding that fit normal the night before, and suddenly my abdomen was swollen as if I was pregnant.  Since that time I have gained almost 40 pounds of what seems to be fluid.  Something is leaking on the inside of me.  The doctors don't seem to be dedicated enough to figuring out what is wrong with me.  Perhaps because I don't look grossly overweight, they are underestimating my concerns.  

I'm having all of the symptoms of congestive heart failure, but continuously pass the EKG with flying colors.  In an echogram a leaky heart valve was discovered but they don't think that it is severe enough to be causing the leaking that I am experiencing.  

The odd thing is that my blood tests are coming back abnormal.  The following are all low:  Hgb, Hct, MCV, MCH, my postassium, my albumin, AST.  The following are high:  RDW, Monocyte, and D-Dimer.  what concerns me is that just a year previous my panel was very different.  My blood pressure is rising steadily and no diuretics are working.  The only relief I've had is in the Emergency Room the hospital gave me a lasix iv and that immediately caused me to lose 9 pounds of water.  I felt hopeful.  Only to go home and watch the fluid mount back up because the tablets (prescription they gave me) doesn't work.

Please help, I really need a "House" expert about now.
After a long absence from forum was reading here and your question caught my eye.
Over here I am in EU one is put on a liquids limit of 1.5 ltr = 6 cups a day of fluids this is all fluids including water,tea.coffee,fruit juice, things like soup and yoghurt also falls under fluids. Put away your salt dispenser so no added salt.
My cardiologist told me long time ago diuretics stop working sometimes and you need more and more and the kidney functions lessens with diuretics use over time. Some switching to another or a combination of two helps, I have got two types bumetanide and spironolacton both in low dosages as my cardiologist want to save/spare my kidneys as long as possible.
I see you do a lot of sports and probably you drink a lot of water. Long ago I was send to do adapted exercise in hospital at the physical therapy but was not allowed any extra water while other patients with other things non-CHF where encouraged to drink lots of water. I was not put in CHF group because I was way younger than all the 80+ there. For the low potassium eat banana if you experience calf cramps at night is sign that is quite low. See that you eat potassium-rich foods daily. I hope you read this.
Have a good day.
Greetings GardeniaDreams.
I considered myself to be very healthy but ended up with stress induced cardiomyopathy. I couldn't figure out why my stomach bloated so much 2 months before my incident. I weighed 120 in November last year to 130 last December. January 6th 2017 had the heart failure. They did a bnp test which was 1,450! Normal range is up to 100. Have you asked for a bnp test? It's a good indicator if you are about to end up in heart failure. I hope this helps you.