Cord Blood Community
67 Members

Stem Cell Treatment

What is stem cell treatment?
When my doc asked me to bank my baby’s stem cells the whole idea of stem cell preservation services didn’t sound good to me, simply because I wasn’t clear about the uses of  preserved umbilical cord stem cells. Then fortunately I met a doctor friend of mine who explained the benefits of stem cell preservation services, I was really surprised to know that more than 80 conditions can be treated using the preserved stem cells. Now the struggle was to find a credible stem cell bank in India. After months of vain efforts, I met a friend who had banked their baby’s stem cells with lifecell she told me about the benefits of choosing stem cell preservation services at the right bank. She highlighted benefits such as how stem cell preservations services can help my baby, about the dual storage facility of Lifecell, new initiative community banking and more. So, I decided to bank my baby’s stem cells with them
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.