left ventricular filling pressures

I had a left heart cath yesterday and was told that my left ventricular filling pressures were .26  or thereabouts, with a "normal" reading being .12.  This means that we need to be aggressive in treating my hypertension, but I am wondering how severe (out of range) that number is?
Scientists now think that the HPV infection that clears up on its own remains dormant in your body.  it can stay dormant or it can come back again.  So one can be suffering from genital wart without any symptoms and can be an active carrier. Genital warts can be confirmed by biopsy but Sometimes we can use an enhancing technique called acetowhitening. This technique involves the application of 5% acetic acid solution to the area of suspicion for about 5-10 minutes. Infected areas will turn white. Although it is not a reliable test but can be done at home. The specific test would be a biopsy of the small bump or a PAP smear. But biopsy is done usually if the diagnosis is uncertain. Hence get a PAP smear done initially.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Did this reply go with this particular question?  They don't seem to match up to me?  Or maybe I am misunderstanding something?
Thanks!
Ramona

You are reading content posted in the Coronary Heart Disease (CAD) Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.