Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Is there any help or anything for my eye?

I am not for sure what my problem is called I was wonder if you could help.I am 21 years old I have a undeveloped right eye its not a adult eye its in the form of a infant or unborn childs eye. I have went back and forth to doctors but not in the last maybe 5 years I am going to go to the doctor soon, though because of my appear reason I wear contacts for my eyes brown ones. My contacts makes both of my eyes appear to be the same color and size so it doesnt look so noticeable. I am trying to find out if any one can tell me if there is something they can do to help me I have something simalar to congenital strabismus or ptosis but its not the same because my eye not only wanders or droops but it is smaller to than my left eye. When I was little the doctors at Duke Hospital in NC said that my eye was going to cause my left eye to make me completely blind, but it didn't so i am luck to be able to see but I wish I could see with both eyes and look normal and I think I have come to a point where I need to stop wearing contacts so I dont become completely blind, but i just want to look normal so bad... if any one can comment on this please help me. thank you

This sounds like a question best answered by an ophthalmologist who specializes in congential problems rather than a plastic surgeon.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.