Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Any good surgeons to perform Blepharoplasty

My mother is 52 years old and she has some puffiness under her eyes. We are trying to look for couple of good surgeons in Houston, TX area to perform this. Please advise us if you know or how to find a qualified surgeon.

I'm sorry, but I do not know the plastic surgeons in that region.  You may want to ask friends who have had cosmetic procedures and live in that region who they would recommend.  Good luck!
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.