Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Approx cost???

Could you give me an idea or range of the cost of a breast reduction with the inverted-T procedure?  I know I will still have to have a consultation, but I'm trying to get an idea of the cost.  
What should I look for in a competent surgeon, or what should I be asking him/her?
Any help would be great.
Often breast reduction is an insurance covered benefit, depending on whether there are functional problems and the amount of tissue that is required for treatment (insurance is often denied for cases that appear to be for primarily a breast lift).  Most Board Certified Plastic surgeons are qualified to perform this surgery.  Your best option is to ask for a referral from your primary care doctor.

If you need to pay for the entire procedure, the cost will vary from surgeon to surgeon, facility to facility and area of the country, so any quote would be meaningless until you've actually seen a local surgeon in consultation.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.