Aa
A
A
A
Close
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

Best Solution

I was just wondering:

I've broken my nose several times over the past three years (I play a lot of sport) and I've developed some breathing problems. My doctor says that surgery isn't an option, but I've found strange cracks and bumps that I think could have to do with my ability to breath through my nose. Could something be done with plastic/reconstructive surgery?
1 Responses
242582 tn?1193616720
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Surgery is often an option for breathing problems, but the likelihood of success should be evaluated by an ENT surgeon.
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child