Breast Tissue removal

My mother passed away with breast cancer and i have the genes that predispose me to one day also having breast cancer I was wondering if there was a surgeon that would remove all my breast tissue and insert implants without me already having cancer as a prevention method.  If such a procedure or doctor is around i would love information on the topic
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
So called prophyllactic or subcutaneous mastectomies can be performed for patients with high risk for breast cancer.  Reconstruction can be performed at the same time.  You would need to first discuss this with a general surgeon in your area who has expertise in breast disease.  You need to understand the pros and cons of such a procedure before consenting to undertake it.