Aa
A
A
A
Close
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

Metacril Interactions

I had Metacril filler injected in my chin and nasal fold areas approx. 6-7 years ago.  It looked great and the Dr. told me it was semi-permanent, but over the past 2 years it has started to greatly diminish.  I had this done in Europe and nobody in this country seems to be familiar with this filler.  I would like to have a skin tightening laser treatment done (such as Titan or Refirme).  Can I safely undergo one of these procedures and can I be treated with other types of injectables in the same area or would there be any type of reaction.  
Thanks!
1 Responses
242582 tn?1193616720
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
This filler is not available in the US and I have no experience with it. Laser treatment of your fce and additional filler could probably be added to the areas of your face, but I would request examination by the physician performing the treatments and his/her advice.
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child