Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Miss

I had Laser Lipo two weeks ago on my stomach and love handels. I am concerned due to still being so numb, tender and larger in the area's I have just had treated; It is truly effecting me as I have been asked if I am pregnant!!

I understand the full results can take up to four months but I don't understand why I am feeling like this.  I am now back at the gym and a followed the after care procedure.

Please advise

Many Thanks

Swelling at two weeks post liposuction (whether using a laser or other techniques) is the norm.  If the problem persists after several months, then your procedure was not successful and aditional traditional liposuction may be appropriate.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.