Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

My leg is smaller than the other

When i was 9-10 i had an operation for my right leg(a bone operation) the doctor told me then that one leg would be bigger the other, now its so. But then i just didnt know what i was answering(to the doctor), all because i wanted to walk but now i wish i never walked because i cant wear shorts, my legs are equal in length but not in size, please is there any thing that can be done? I am 20 nw...please
I think this question should be asked to an orthopedic surgeon.  They will be able to give you better advice for this concern.

Thank you.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.