Aa
A
A
A
Close
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

Saggy breasts 5 months post op

I had a breast lift and augmentation on May 1, 2009.  I had 500cc silicone implants.  My breasts sag and lay on my ribs.  To me all that was accomplished was to take saggy breasts and just make them fuller saggy breasts.  What can be done to make them sag less.  Do you think I will have to pay more for it.  I told my Dr I wanted smaller, less saggy breasts and what I got was bigger, saggy breasts.  I am not at all happy and before I call my Dr I wanted to be armed with some facts.
1 Responses
242582 tn?1193616720
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Breast lifts can be performed without implants if your original size was sufficient.  If you actually desired smaller breasts, then a limited reduction can be done at the same time.  If 500 cc implants were placed at the time of the procedure, you are now clearly substantially larger.  There seems to be a communication gap between you and your surgeon and this needs to be addressed.  
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child