Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Skull Deformation

Hi, im 19 years old and i have a very odd looking shaped head which causes me alot of social/psychological problems, and was wondering if there's any way to fix it. My forehead seems like it was pushed back and I swear it gets worst as the years go by! Also my nose has this bump and long tip that makes it look bad. In overall i hate the way my head looks on a side angle! For more details look at my profile picture or ask any questions.
I would recommend making an appointment to see a craniofacial surgeon.  This is a plastic surgeon who specializes in skull deformities.  Good luck!
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.