Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
1710256 tn?1308162924

Skull Deformation

Hi, im 19 years old and i have a very odd looking shaped head which causes me alot of social/psychological problems, and was wondering if there's any way to fix it. My forehead seems like it was pushed back and I swear it gets worst as the years go by! Also my nose has this bump and long tip that makes it look bad. In overall i hate the way my head looks on a side angle! For more details look at my profile picture or ask any questions.
1 Responses
1563771 tn?1299820137
I would recommend making an appointment to see a craniofacial surgeon.  This is a plastic surgeon who specializes in skull deformities.  Good luck!
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child