Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Tummy Tuck

I had a tummy tuck six weeks ago.  After three weeks I developed an infection and was on cipro for ten days.  One drain was left in and after two weeks of being off the cipro I developed an infection around the remaining drain.  I am now on clindamyacin.  My stomache was perfectly flat but now is unevenly swollen.  I have on more day on the antibiotic.  There is no remaining redness and I am putting a hand towel inside of my medical girdle for compression.  I am worried that this is what my stomache will look like.  Will I return to the flat tummy I had for five weeks following my surgery
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.