Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

asking a question about serious injury in upper lip

I have a vertical injury in my ypper lip and stitches were taken for me around 7 . now i'm afraid to leave a scar cosmoticaly i can't bear plz tell me the methods i 've to do to avoid this .as this injury is recent from 2 days . plz answer me i'm soo worry. many thanks
Assuming that the injury was treated with meticulous sutures, the degree of scarring will be primarily controlled by your genetic healing capacity.  Topical antibiotics help with this injury, but time and limited sun exposure will also be of benefit.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.