Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

breast implants

This is not so easy fro me to talk about, but here goes I am a 28 year old women. My body for the most part shows my age I will be 30 in almost a year and a half. But my breast are that of a 12 year old or younger the way girls are maturing these days. This is a big problem for me with bathing suits,& when my 5 year old asks me why my friends boobs are bigger than moms. I don't even want to have a huge set of breast. Just out of my 34B. My fiance and child's father recently passed, making being a single mom very hard. Living on a budget. Please any ideas? HELP!!!!!!!!
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.