Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

breast lift

1.i want to get a breast lift i need help to chose whats beeter celicone or saline.
In my opinion, silicone gel implants feel more natural and nearly eliminae he problem of rippling that saline implants sometimes cause.  Sagging is not an issue with either implant if you require a lift at the same time.  I find both implants are safe and, in fact, I persoanlly have never taken out the current generation of gel implants for any problem.  Gel implants, however, are more expensive than saline.  
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.