Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

breat augmentaion

Hi, I  had a lift and a breast augmentation about a month and a half ago. My right breat is much fuller at the top and my left is not as big or as firm. I asked my doctor and he said the implant may have not dropped completely.I find it hard to believe it takes over a month for an implant to drop. Do most Drs. use the same amount of cc's in each breast? Thanks
The higher implant on the right most probably represents capsule contacture with the imlant forced into a higher position compared with opposite side.  It is possible for the implant to drop to a more symmetrical position with time.  If not, then a surgical release of the capsule may be appropriate, but should wait at least four to six months to see if the capsule softens and the implant drops to a better position spontaneously.  Most surgeons fill saline implant to the same volumes on each side.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.