Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

facelift

im 43 and would love to have a face and neck lift. i have used every cream, and had botox and fillers, everyone says i should not mess around with my face. i just see wrinkles and around my jaw area saggy. i hate looking in the mirror. they say because i have messed with my face that has damaged it. i had my breast done and they are fab. i have a fab figure but it does not match my face. what can i do. i hate it.

See several plastic surgeons to determine what the likely outcome would be with a after a face and neck lift.  They can determine if the results of surgery will meet your expectations.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.