Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

facial thinning

I am a former marathon runner and have significant fat loss in my face.  I lost about 15lbs during years of training, and for the last year, I have not been able to gain any weight back.  I was wondering if it is possible to get the fat back in my face by just gaining weight, otherwise, what do I do?  
There is no question that there is loss of fat and redistribution of fat with aging and weight loss.  There have been many cases of excellent results with fat transfer to the face using fat obtained from liposuction.  Of course, weight gain may also help.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.