Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

free tummy tuck and lypo

I would like some information on how to be able to get surgery free or at a very low cost maybe a payment plan without credit check at an affordable price.
Fairy godmother,  .....go to the gym!
right joanne.lol

Kidding aside, if you want to have the best quality of plastic surgery at an affordable price, I doubt you'll find it in the US.  The trend today is medical tourism. Some of the popular countries in medical tourism are Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Poland, India and Thailand.   Excellent medical procedures abroad are very affordable in terms of dollars.  See the price of plastic surgery in Mexico, for example, at http://www.myplasticsurgeryinmexico.com/ and see the difference.  Their medical packages already includes the whole medical procedure, accommodation, and food.
A related discussion, CHEAP TUMMY TUCK was started.
A related discussion, I too am searching for a low cost tummy tuck. was started.
A related discussion, total mommy makeover for $6,900 was started.
A related discussion, My tummy in Bolivia costed me $2,500!!!! was started.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.