Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

looking for treatment, sensitive question

I have heard of a laser surgery procedure before for treating a skin problem on the penis.  Due to "misadventure" in childhood the skin on the bottom side of the penis is looser resulting in some curvature at the end.  Is there a procedure for tightening the skin restoring it to an original state for a circumcised penis?  I haven't found any reference to it online or know of or if a clinic that offers it.  I have seen references to vaginal laser surgery for skin tightening.  Given that's a sensitive area I don't know why this couldn't be done also.  What kind of laser surgery would this be?
I know of no legitimate peer reviewed literature that addresses your problem.  The nature of genital skin (unlike, say, facial skin)  makes me believe that the ability of laser therapy to tighten this tissue highly improbable.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.