Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

lump in breast after breast reduction

hi im 21 years old and recently had a breast reduction surgery 3 weeks ago, ma left breast seems ok no lumps or anything, but my right is different  it has a really big lump and its really hard it dont hurt when i touch its just there and it bothers me when i touch i wanna know if dats natural and if its gonna go away cause the left one was like dat but didnt stay with the lump for a long time, plz i really need an answer

thanks

jen
The left breast lump may be either the accumulation of blood (a hematoma) or an area of dead fat.  A hematoma will disappear with time.  If there is fat necrosis, a small lump may persist.  Neither are dangerous. Your surgeon would be in the best position to evaluate these lumps and advise you.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.