Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

pain after breast lift and implants

I had breast impants and lift 3 weeks ago, had a hematoma in my left breast the very same day and had to have a second surgery on that breast, that night.  For the past 2 days, I've been experiencing tenderness to touch and pain in the left breast...what could this mean?  There is no swelling, no bruising.  I still have steritapes on my breasts- to be removed tomorrow.  Does it sound like it's going to be O.K?  Can this just be a normal part of my healing because of all the trauma to my left breast?  Is there anything I can do to minimize the pain aside from taking medication?  Please help.
An examination by your surgeon is the best method for evaluating your problem.  In the absence of swelling or bruising, your surgeon will check the condition of your incision and overall result to rule out an infection as the source of your persistent pain.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.