Aa
A
A
A
Close
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

scars

hi... when i was 8 year years old i had a surgery under my eye,,, now scars are left under my eye.. i want to do a laser treatment.... so that i can get rid off from my scars... i dont like it really... its on my face and i feel complex.... plz tell me and give me tha good advice.... i want to get rid from this scars...

thnxx
3 Responses
242582 tn?1193616720
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Humans heal by forming scar tissue.  No scar can be totally eliminated, but they can often be reduced by surgery and occasionally by laser treatment.  You need to consult with a plastic surgeon to determine the likelihood of success for your particular scar..
hello sir....
i know my face needs help big-time...from cystic acne...bad...i'm not gonna emntion any names,,but i talked to a plastic surgeon one night at a get together,,,and everyone had been telling him about my case...i don't know if he was joking or not..but i walked up to him and they introduced me too him,,,and he shook my hand and told me that he would take a needle and put stitches all over my face and walked off..but don't stitches scar??? also??i guess he  meant stitch up my pores,because they are big,,,and even though he was drinking was that right to say???
thank-you
christy
242582 tn?1193616720
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
The appropriate venue for a consultation is in a physicians office, not at a social function.  If you want a real consultation, make an appointment with a plastic surgeon who can evaluate you condition in the best lighting and discuss treatment plans with you and answer your questions.
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child