Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

vaser liposelection

What will remove more fat lipo selection or smart lipo? i want my abdomen and sides or love handles done my belly is not real big but i can grab a good handfull there and i just want a flat stomach area again i already work out and diet and cant seem to get rid of this area and i thought one of these procedures would do the trick.
Both of these procedures use different forms of energy to destroy fat cells - liposelect uses ultrasound and smart lipo uses a neodynium-YAG laser.  Once the cells are damaged, both techniques require standard liposuction to to remove damaged cells as well as additional fat.  I do not know if any comparisons have been made about which method removes the most fat (nor do I think it very important).  More important would be the skill and experience of the surgeon performing the procedure.  The use of power assisted liposuction or traditional liposuction could produce equal results with a skilled expert.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.