Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

wrong shape boobs after implants

i had breast implants 6 weeks ago. when i look down i cant see my nipples they are so low down. the doctor never mentioned anything about an uplift at the consultation. i no they say to give it 6 months to see if they settle but i think they both need 2 be at least a good inch higher up. the just look deformed to me, theres no way i would ov had them done if i knew they would turn out like this. should my doctor not have advised me 2 have my nipple removed at the same time as i had implants and put in a higher position? i just feel like he has put them in and took my money and not done the best job he could ov done. is there anything i can do? i will have another op but would i have 2 pay again?
If your nipples appear too low, it is usually because either you had pre-existing sag that required a lift, or the implants are situated too high resulting in the appearance of a lower nipple.  Either of these problems can be corrected, but will required more surgery.  I have always advised that patients ask about their doctors' policies about the cost of revision before undertaking any initial surgery.  You will obvious need to have a discussion with your doctor about the results, the requirements for correction, and the costs.  It would be best to do this in a non-threatening manor to maximize your outcome.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.