Aa
A
A
A
Close
Cosmetic Surgery Community
995 Members

BR w/implants

I have implants that are 10 years old. I have gained weight and now have back issues, is BR possible w/out touching the implants themselves???

This discussion is related to Breast Reduction Vs  Breast Lift .
1 Responses
563773 tn?1374250139
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,
Breast implants can cause change in weight but your back problems seem unrelated to the implants. The commonest causes of chronic low back pain are lumbar strain, nerve irritation, bone and joint conditions (arthritis), osteoporosis, lumbar radiculopathy, narrowing or stenosis of the spinal cord cavity. Even bad posture can lead to low back pain.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.