Cosmetic Surgery Community
995 Members

C-2 Laser Resurfacing

I had C-2 Laser Resurfacing about 3 weeks ago and I am experiencing redness along with splotchy pigmentation.  Has anyone had this experience and has it gone away and cleared up or permanent.  Please help!!  I look gross without make-up.  Thanks.

LS
i had almost the same thing with i peel a lite one.  my skin is tio sensitive, stay out off the sun even for 1 minute use sunblock i cant stress enough the brown blotching you will get and it takes 10 yrs to go away if it does . so as long as you didnt go in the sun you should heal. it was probably just to strong. also dont put any strong cleaners on your face just use something like eucerin for the face until it heals. this is what i would have done if i got it intime but i though it would go away.  now this is just my experience. so go the the dermatologist asap. because you got to catch it in time if not go to hospital . hopefully you should be fine . please stay out of sun dont put chemicals on your face store brought ones even. im praying for you i think youll be ok i know the sun damage because my bangs stayed over my forehead and the blotching is totally gone from there the hair kept the sun from hitting it.  good luck. i know your scared now but it just happened as long as you go to the doctor and  other stuff you will heal in a few months. im not an expert. this is just my opinion. joni
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.