Cosmetic Surgery Community
1k Members

Can I have breast implant surgery with an ongoing (minor) pericardial effusion?

I was about to book a breast enlargement for next month but then remembered I have an ongoing pericardial effusion, there are no symptoms and its small, I'm taking no medication for it, only getting ultrasounds every few months.

Note: I got his pericardial effusion after I had a cyst removed surgically in November, developed an infection and then doctors discovered I had that in my heart. I'm 27 (woman) and have no other conditions, my blood pressure is fine and am taking no medication atm.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.