Cosmetic Surgery Community
1k Members

Change in post-abdominoplasty pain

7 days post-op I was feeling better -- only taking ibuprofen before bed but otherwise I was fine.
I am now 18 days post-op and 2 days ago I began having constant sharp pain in the area above my belly button (mostly on my left side).  It has now gotten to the point where I'm back on Darvocet.  
Is this normal?
I am 3 weeks post op and am now feeling stabbibg pains around my belly button, I just fiqured it was because the numbness is wearing off and I have more feeling.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.