Cosmetic Surgery Community
997 Members

Eye bone skin problem

All of a sudden the skin under my eyebrow has gotten very crepe like and a little baggy.  I don't want surgery - is there anything I can do short of surgery to minimize the appearance.  

Such symptoms can be due to advancing age (most likely in your case), fluid retention, alcohol and tobacco use, allergies, ononucleosis, thyroid disease, kidney disease and periorbital cellulitis. For this you require, Botox (botulinum toxin) ,non invasive or carbon dioxide laser or a surgical eyebrow lift.

You can consult your dermatologist and decide the best treatment for you. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.