Cosmetic Surgery Community
997 Members

I have too much hair

Should I get permanent hair removal surgery?  I heard that lasers work good for my problem.  I have too much hair, and I need to get it removed.
The decision rights to get permanent hair removal surgery or not is completely on you. However I'll suggest you to get it to remove all the wanted hair permanently.

There are few methods to permanent remove unwanted hair. According to www.hairremovaltips.org, permanent hair removal can be divided to 3 method, which is electrolysis, laser and latest painless radio frequency wave.

I have hair on my upper lip, chin, stomach and belly. When it really started to bother me, I jumped into laser hair removal right away and spend a lot of money getting it done. Now after a series of very painful treatments, I still have the hair and because of the shaving it is actually worse. I'm not saying don't do laser hair removal, a lot of people have had success with it but just remember when you think of the investment there is a chance it won't work.

Best of Luck!
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.