Cosmetic Surgery Community
995 Members

Lip augmentation

I am 20 years old and i have big lower lip.Even my upper lip is a little bit big and is there any possibility that my lips can be augmented  without any side effects?
Augmented means to make bigger, if your lips are already big, why do you want them to be bigger? There are lip injections/fillers, but they don't do much and are expensive. There are possible side effects to any treatment you choose. make sure it's something you really want and make sure you trust your doctor that you choose. good luck.
actually i want the lower lip to be smaller not bigger!
These days, an inject able dermal filler is the maximum normally used method of lip augmentation. there are numerous types of dermal fillers that may be injected in your lips and round your mouth.......
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.