Pro Bono Augmentation/Tummy Tuck

I am a 23 yr old mother of 3 children a little girl and twin boys.We are currently in Tulsa, OK...Im looking for someone in a 50 miles radius to help me.  I had gastric bypass surgery almost 4 years ago and since the surgery and giving birth to my children, I have been left with excess skin and basically no breasts. I am looking for a Dr who wouldnt mind doing some pro bono work...My husband in a United States Marine but our insurance will not cover the procedures because they don't think any of it's a medical issue. My thought's on this is, they don't have to walk in my shoe's and look in the mirror everyday seeing what I have been left with. I don't want anything unreal I just want to be able to feel better about myself and be able to be naked in front on my husband or anyone(dr's and etc) without wanting to cover up or cry.

I hope someone could help me. I would be forever thankful and grateful. God Bless.

Many Thanks,
Meg0708
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0