Cosmetic Surgery Community
996 Members

Pro-bono Plastic surgery

Is there anyone in the Portland, OR that will do pro-bono lipo/breast implants for a single mother with no money. I am 22yrs old and have been fighting with my tummy for years before i even had a baby, and know its just worse. I am so disgusted by myself when i look in the mirror, in my head i see a complently different person then when i look in the mirror. I ge so depressed and it leads to panic attaks.

Please help!!!!

This discussion is related to pro bono.
Hello-after having two kids my stomach and breast are just not the same.  I see so many actresses that have babies and look so good afterward.  I've tried exercising and diets and it just isn't the same.  The bulge still remains.  I am a 36 year old single mom of 2, and would love to have some surgery done to boost my self esteem and start a brand new life.  Unfortunately I don't have the money to get surgery.  Please help!  Wow I would be the happiest woman alive. I'm sure nobody will answer but it felt good writing what I feel like every day.
-Marilyn
I am very ill and have been for many years (23).  About 4 years ago I had to start taking steroids.  So now I have had a round face.  I would like to have my face back.  there is no way for me to get off the steroids.  I also have a gap between my front two teeth that I would like to have fixed.  Could anyone out there be of any help to me.  I am living in Independence Missouri.
Ima single 31 year old mother of 2.I have worked my *** off...litterally I used to weight upwards of 300 pounds and now im down to 200.I thought that after losing the weight I would be more self confident and look better.I have what they call an "apron" for a stomach.It causes rashes and can be very painful.My breasts are loose and hanging down now too.I am currently working my butt off in school to become a firefighter/paramedic.If anyone can offer me pro-bono surgery for my stomach and my breasts I can gaurantee publicity.

thank you,
***@****
Please do not laugh at me. But how would pro-bono surgery work. Would we pay $0 .
In 2003 I have lost 136# My butt sags, what little I had to begin with. My saddle bags sag so it looks like their too big for a horse to carry. My boobies hang so that they rub on my body. I get a yeast infection. In the summer it gets really bad. and smells. My stomach and abdomen hangs ant it is horrible how the yeast infection get and smells. It also bleeds. Now my arms, my son shows me his muscle thn asks to see mine. He tells me my muscles have fallen. It is hard finding clothes to fit or look well. The over hang on stomach is evidentt when I wear pants. I also wear 3/4 sleeves to hide the skin on arms. I did find a MD ( plastic surgeon ) that would give me a discount if I paid cash. He would do the abd. flap and my arms for $12,000.00. Boobies and saddle bags and butt not included at that price. I am going to see another MD and just put my pride in my back pocket and simply tell him I haven't worked since 8/08 .I am going to see if he can help me. Has anyone out there found a doctor can help a person with no finances achieve a procedure than can make them feel so better about themselves, not to mention the yeast infections. Will waiting and paying someone has found some answers. Thanks to all.
Madlyn
Facial hair and skin is getting worse over the years and the dark patches on my cheeks are spearding. To top it off a plastic surgeon corrected a deviated septum, but my nose was left looking aweful. It was not big before, but is now!lol  Although, I requested he work on my nose to return it to its previous look, he refused stating that my health coverage only covered it for medical purposes. I am happy that the URI infections have decreased since. Still,  I look hideous with over sized pores, sub-dermatitis, flaky, scaly, itching burning sensation on my skin, damaged by facial hari removals, plucking, shaving. I also suffered a minor stroke and had eye-lid lift so to help see again, and when I have inflamation flare up my eyes both are not symetrical. Doctors simply pat me on the back and say go home and rest it will eb alright. ITS NOT ALRIGHT! I'm in my 40's and should not look lke this. Also, this is not hereditary. Nausia, vomiting, facial hair soem body hair -shoulders & back. My 12 yr old son and family are ashamed of my looks, and quite frankly I dont blame them. I stay in doors to avoid being octersized by the public. People are  mean to me and cant even look at me when I have to go out. I am on a fixed income and support my son alone. Can anyone help please. TPC
I have lost about 120 pounds, through diet and exercise. But now the excess skin has become extremely uncomfortable. It causes me pain and discomfort. Which causes me to reduce the amount of exercise I can do now. It has made me physically uncomfortable. Carrying the skin around has become a chore and effects my daily movements. Is there any way to get surgery to remove the excess skin done for free?  I am willing to do before and after photos to show the work done and the improvements that were made.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.