Cosmetic Surgery Community
996 Members

breast enlargement

hi... is there anyone to tell that about breast enlargement n firmess... because after pregnancy my breast become saggy n soft as like balloon plz help me out my hubby didnt like them he wants larger n firmer... so plzzz tell about breast enlargements cream which one is the best...
There are no published double-blind, placebo-controlled studies of any breast enhancement products at the time. Breast augmentation is the only reliable method that is available. In this an implant which is a prosthesis is used to enlarge the size of the breasts. Please consult a plastic surgeon for that.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.