Cosmetic Surgery Community
995 Members

large hole in septum

i have a huge hole in my septum it started as a pin hole about ten years ago and has got worse over the years . my fear is it will complety detererate and leave me with no support . can anyone give me advice. thanks
Have you talked to your doctor about it? What did they say?
hello i dont want to speak to my gp i would like to sort it out privately
You need to speak with your doctor about it. No one on here can give you answers for what might happen. And if the hole is growing, it may because of a serious infection among other possibilities.
I have the same problem and for a very embarrassing bad habit when I was little of picking my nose until it bled and now I’m so scared my nose will collapse
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.