Cosmetic Surgery Community
995 Members

lump in armpit???

so im 18 when i was pregnant from my son a lump in my armpit grew and it was very painful doctors told me it was a cyst,a lymph node,milk that got stuck there,etc.. i had an ultrasound done turned out i had mastastis..and after my treatment the pain went away but the lump nevr did im pregnant again and i already know this lump is gonna be a problem again..aftger i give birth should i consider surgery??? or is ther some kind of excercise i can do to minimize the size of the lump????
Since they don't necessarily truly know what the lump is, I'd have it looked at right after you give birth or maybe before that. In the mean time, you can try to massage the area and see if that can do any good. There isn't an exercise that can help, but the massage might do some good. Good luck with you pregnancy.  
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.