Cosmetic Surgery Community
996 Members

scar tissue in my lip

I was hit in the mouth 2 years ago.  my lower lip was slashed on the inside by my teeth and required stitches. There is a hard lump in my lip now and i can see looking up close, some discoloration on the outside of my lip line.  I am worried will only get worse as I age with sagging and creases forming unevenly.
Can plastic surgery help and/or laser for the discoloration?  

This discussion is related to recieved stitches on lip (1 month ago)..not area is hard (lump).
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.