Aa
A
A
A
Close
Crohn's Colitis Forum- Chronic Digestive Diseases Community
42 Members

Blood in Stool and Testicle Pain

I am 20 years old and today when using the bathroom two times I noticed the toilet water was tinted red/pink, and my stool was maroon colored. I take adderal and medicinal marijuana, but no other medications. There is no digestive pain either, but it seemed to be a good amount of blood. Also the passed 3 days my right testicle has been hurting ever so slightly. The best way to describe it would be as though someone had tapped me in the balls lightly, sometimes I don't even notice it. Basically like blue balls or a pulled groin type feeling, but I have never experienced an on going almost not even noticeable pain in only one testicle. Could these be related? Or what could be wrong with me.
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.