Crohn's Colitis Forum- Chronic Digestive Diseases Community
42 Members

Chronic Pain, Upper Abdomen, Bellow Ribcage

Does anyone know if pain from my gallbladder is a digestive problem?
Have you seen a gastro yet...I just joined the group & noticed there was no response to your post since March!

Are you better now...well, I've had digestive issues like indigestion, ulcers in my terminal illeum, gloating, pain in upper right abdomen. Usually lasted for a day and would feel better after rest and some pain meds. Severity increased, ANA 1:640 fluctuating ESR &CRP => markers of inflammation. Recently diagnosed as Crohn's Colitis!
Umm yes. Your gallbladder is part of your digestive system, so it puts it into the digestive problem category : ) hope ur better
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.