Crohn's Colitis Forum- Chronic Digestive Diseases Community
42 Members

Wish I Could Access My Own Forum

For some reason my e-mail address is not on file with the account I used to create this forum.  I can't remember my password and when I type in my e-mail address, they say the password info is e-mail and never ends up arriving!  LAME.  I just decided to make a new account until the genius MedHelp staff get with it.  Sorry I can't respond to any posts and questions.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.