A
A
A
Close
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
1.92k Members

Anal leakage :(

Hello everyone,

First, im 18 year old dude and i was diagnosed with Crohn's desease 2 years ago. Crohn's changed my life to the worst. Anyways, i started taking humira shots and 6mp pills and  Mesalamine Rectal Suspension which is basicly a white liquid that is ejected inside my lower intestine (attacks the disease) . I also got a fissure which was a result of the crohns and constant leakage. Because of the fissure the doctor told me that i should have a botox injection to relax the mustle and give way for the fissure to heal, but that did not help. And until today i have constant leakage ( dont wanna discust you) which is yellowish liquid. It is extremely annoying and my skin goes sour and if im not mistaking it gives a bad smell. I dont know what to do or how to avoid it, i sometime place a soft tissue under my anal opening to absorb the liquid but i know if i keep doing this, something bad will happen. I really need help, i am tired of this problem, and i dont know what do. If you can help me or have any idea or suggestions please tell me.

Thanks for reading this people, i appreciate it
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem
Are you still experiencing symptoms on your current treatment for Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's and ready for a different treatment/ready for a change?