Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community

Diffuse abdominal pain 17 months post open cholecystectomy

I do hope someone out there can give me some good advice quickly - I'm really suffering.  I have a long and complicated abdominal history most of which I won't go into here.  However, I was diagnosed with C-Diff Colitis or Pseudomembraneous Colitis due to excessive antibiotic treatment for chronic sinus infections roughly 4 years ago.  Flagyl no longer controls the colitis flare when I do have to take antibiotics.  17 months ago I had an open cholecystectomy due to a ruptured gallbladder.  My surgeon has relocated to another city and other surgeons in this area are hesitant to take my case due to its complexity.  Four days ago I noticed the beginnings of pain in the same location (ruq) as I had when I had my gallbladder removed.  Obviously, it can't be a gallbladder attack.  The pain has increasingly intensified over these four days until now my whole gut hurts - especially when I take a deep breath inward.  I've begun running a low-grade (max 100.7) fever, and today the pain has spread to my lower back - both sides but primarily the right.  I can't find a comfortable position - sitting, standing or laying.  I contacted my family doctor the day after this began and he ordered me 6 days of oral Levaquin, 80mgs of Prednisone for 6 days, and 5mg hydrocodone for the pain.  I have taken the meds faithfully - although the Levaquin is killing my colitis - but no change.  I only seem to be getting worse.  I hate to run to the ER to say I have a stomach ache, but I'm getting desperate now.  Any ideas out there?  Thanks so Much!
I am learning about probiotics and making them a part of my daily diet, as well as, macronutrients.  As it would turn out, I was, at my original posting, suffering a raging bout of pancreatitis and a slowly rupturing appendix.  I have numerous pancreatic cysts that need to be dealt with and a colonoscopy in my future.  Yippee!  But after getting the pancreatitis under control - for the moment - I'm feeling much better.  Unfortunately, during the three days I spent in the hospital dealing with this, my employer - MD Anderson Cancer Center of all esteemed healing places - packed my personal belongings from my office and sent them to my doorstep.  That's how I found out I was terminated - because this happened while I was stil within my six month probationary period.  I STILL haven't received a message, note or letter from them.  I had to call HR to find out what was going on.  Please send your good thoughts for a new and better job.  Good Health for us all!